Frequently Asked Questions
- What payment methods are available to me? Do I have to pay in advance when I book?
- If you book a Non Refundable room type or promotion the money will be debited within 24 hours of making your reservation. For other reservations you can pay by cash or any Visa or MasterCard credit card when you check out, we only require a card number on booking to guarantee your reservation but it will not be charged when you book. For any doubts please pay close attention to the payment policy in the conditions of booking you have made.
- What's the cancellation policy in case my plans change?
- All Bookings (except non refundable ones) may be modified or cancelled up to 72 hours (3 days) before your expected time of arrival and you will not be charged. After this point there's a late cancellation / no show fee equal to the first night of your booking.
- How can I learn more about Rome and in particular, the Pantheon, before I come?
- Wikipedia (http://www.wikipedia.org/) is probably your best option for history, try Romexplorer (http://www.romexplorer.com) for hints and tips on modern Rome and Timeout (http://www.timeout.com/rome/) for a guide to what's on while you're here.
- I'd like to visit other parts of Italy too, can you recommend any accommodations like yours in other regions?
- Try the Italy Hotels Direct (http://www.italyhotelsdirect.com) group of accommodation portals.
The peaceful and relaxing Residence alle Scuole is a 3 star accommodation in Granarolo dell'Emilia.
Hotel Rio Milano – The Hotel Rio in Milan has been recently renovated creating a modern and innovative hotel experience.
Hotel J and J Florence – The J and J hotel in Florence is a 4 star hotel located in one of the most prestigious areas of Florence.
Al Codega Hotel Venice – The Hotel Al Codega is a beautiful 4 star hotel in Venice located half way between the Rialto bridge and St. Mark’s.
- What's the best way to exchange currency?
- Do it as far in advance as you can in your own country. If you Google 'currency exchange comparisons' you should be able to find out who's offering the best rates. If all else fails, your current account (debit) card will work in most Rome ATMs and you'll be charged the current Visa rate plus a nominal fee from each bank (your own and the one that owns the ATM). Hotel Abruzzi Rome also offers a currency exchange service.
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Safety deposit box
- Sat TV (Not in Annexe Rooms)
- Welcome kit (tea/coffee) included
- 24hr Reception